AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
At AHEAD, we prioritize creating a culture of belonging, where all perspectives and voices are represented, valued, respected, and heard. We create spaces to empower everyone to speak up, make change, and drive the culture at AHEAD.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based on an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We embrace all candidates that will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives at AHEAD.
AHEAD is seeking a FinancialForce Architect to join our internal IT Business Solutions Team. This position contributes to the successful delivery of our professional service automation, record to report and order to cash solutions.
As a FinancialForce Architect, you have deep knowledge of FinancialForce products that will guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. Solutions include projects and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information). You understand business goals, objectives, business capabilities, and value streams, and provide the necessary leadership, analysis, and design tasks related to ensure that solutions meet business need and align to architectural governance and standards. Responsibilities
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
- Work with product owners to ensure a robust runway that can support future business demand
- Monitor the current state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through misalignment with business need, aging, or other
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of solutions in FinancialForce (or across business applications or technologies)
- Develops a roadmap for the evolution of the solution portfolio from current to future state
- Provides deliverables such as, but not limited to standard definitions, reference models, and architecture designs to support delivery teams, governance, etc.
- Lead and build strong working relationships with implementation partners for solution collaboration
- 5+ years of years of proven experience implementing and supporting an organization larger than 500 employees using the FinancialForce platform
- Expert level understanding of FinancialForce FFA, Billing Central and Revenue Management products/modules
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Platform Developer 1 certification preferred
- Proven business domain knowledge in financial, accounting and/or tax application experience
- Prior experience as a FinancialForce consultant is a plus
- Experience at a technology reseller or professional services firm a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical with excellent oral and written communication skills
- An excellent presenter and creative thinker with ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That's why we offer flexible paid time off, paid company holidays, and the ability for you to manage your work schedule as needed.